It is fall and as the seasons change, Complete Health Systems, as usual, is heading to Washington, DC to attend the Self-Insurance Institute of America’s 35th Annual National Educational Conference and Expo. This is our favorite conference and we’ve been exhibiting at it for over twenty years!
Make sure you stop by our booth #500 and visit with your favorite staff from CHS. Just pretend that you want to know more about our products and services. No, no you don’t have to do any pretending, just come on by. If you’ve read this far, read on and get your secret passphrase. Using this passphrase will double your chances at winning for you and your favorite charity.
Our usual “Make Us Donate” promotion has a new twist. Read on…
The “Make Us Donate” promotion is a fun incentive to visit our booth because not only can you potentially be a winner, but a charity of your choosing can also benefit from your luck as well.
So how does “Make Us Donate” work?
There are four exhibit sessions during the conference. Come by booth #500 and exchange a business card for a ticket. If you’ve run out of business cards, just write your name, telephone number and email address on a piece of paper (supplied by CHS, of course). CHS will have a drawing from the tickets issued for each session.
So count them – four drawings in all. You have to be present to win but you don’t have to wait till the end of the conference to collect your prize. If you’ve entered before, you don’t have to give us your information again to get a new ticket for the next drawing. You can enter all four drawings as long as you have a fresh ticket for each session.
Drawings are usually held about 10 minutes before the end of the exhibit session. The time for each drawing will be listed at the booth. The winner will receive a $50 debit card. In addition, the winner will be able to select a charity that they would like CHS to donate to. Make sure you propose a legitimate charity – no making up names for charities for your children. The charity will receive a $50 donation. However, if it is one of the following three charities that CHS likes to support, the CHS donation to the charity will be doubled to $100.
CHS’ favorite charities are:
- The Wounded Warrior Project: This organization helps injured service members by offering specific services and programs that help these individuals, while creating awareness to gain more public support.
- Children’s Miracle Network: With a goal of saving kids’ lives, this charity’s objective is to raise funding for local children’s hospitals to help pay for research projects, equipment upgrades and staff training to create better facilities equipped to save children’s lives.
- Salvation Army: With over 7,000 centers across the U.S., this organization helps communities with everything from food distribution to disaster relief efforts, which is all funded through donations.
We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the SIIA event. Psst… the secret passphrase is “Make Us Donate 2015”. Whisper this to booth staff and you will get two tickets instead of one. Be sure to stop by booth #500 and enter for your chance to win at one or more of the sessions.
Exhibit Session Information
- Sunday Oct. 18, 5pm to 7pm
- Monday Oct. 19, 11:30am to 1:30pm
- Monday Oct. 19, 4:30pm to 6:30pm
- Tuesday Oct. 20, 11:30am to 1:30pm
For more event information, please visit SIIA.org.